- Michael Page
- $83,400.00 -117,840.00/year*
242 Main St
- Oversight of inspection staff to ensure established standards are being met
- IQ, OQ, PQ of equipment
- Investigate, analyze and resolve supplier quality non-conformance by conducting on-site audits, analyzing defect trends and driving continuous improvement initiatives.
- Root cause analysis, complaint investigations, failure analyses
- Support transfer of design to contract manufacturer, including establishment of inspection plans.
- Evaluate product changes for qualification and validation requirements and assist in change implementations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar degree
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in Quality engineering experience
- Experience with micro-assembly is a bonus
- Experience in ISO9001, ISO13485, TS16949, AS9100 standards or Quality Management Systems and facilitating continuous improvement using formal quality methodology and tools.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
Our client is a smaller industrial company searching for an experienced Quality Engineer to join their expanding, global company. They are located North of Boston and have a solid brand-name within the electro-mechanical industrial community.
- Brand new facility with a global organization
- Autonomous role with opportunity to drive processes
- Bonus structure
- High-tech product line
- Opportunity for growth and promotions
Associated topics: assembly, design, mechanical engineer, msme, naval, solidworks, thermal, turbomachinery, vehicle, vibration
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...