- Michael Page
- $84,930.00 -123,780.00/year*
242 Main St
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Establish the project control plan (job kit). Control the rate of production and quality on all projects, their associated cost and expected receipts.
- Establish base line and monitor construction schedules. Insure construction schedules are adhered and deadlines met.
- Secure building permits, licenses and occupancy certificates.
- Monitor/control construction through administrative direction of on-site Superintendent to ensure building the project on schedule and within budget. Investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (fee payment, rental equipment, income/expenses, etc.) to protect company's interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with client and Architect. Review job cost reports and maintain accurate and timely indicated cost reporting.
- Coordinate meetings with Owner's representatives, Architects/Engineers for obtaining approvals to jointly discuss procedures, progress, problems and scheduling.
- Assist in preparation of bid day information.
- Author and issue meeting minutes promptly.
- Schedule and assist in progress meetings with Trade Contractors and Construction Superintendents.
- Secure scheduling for equipment, material, shop drawing submittals and deliveries.
- Assume additional responsibilities or special projects as needed.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Building Construction Technology, or related field required
- 5-10 years of project management experience
- Experience working within life science required
- Ability to plan, organize, and coordinate multiple projects
- Strong literacy of MS Word and Excel
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
My client is a well-established Owners Project Management firm based North of Boston. They specialize in work across academic/higher-ed, corporate commercial, and healthcare (projects $50M+). They have a growing presence within the life science/biotech space and are actively looking for a Project Manager to oversee a job in RI. This is an excellent opportunity to join a 'people-first' centered company that offers growth and progression based on individual goals.
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Monthly vehicle allowance
- Family-oriented work environment
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Internal career development
Loading some great jobs for you...